About Our Services
“We specialize in using what you already have to transform your home into what a buyer is looking for (occupied staging), designing beautiful rooms from empty spaces (vacant staging), and designing spaces that perfectly reflects your family’s style, needs and comfort (redesign).”
We Provide a Wide Variety of Perks to our Clients
- Informative Photo-Filled Reports! We offer the best client action plans in the business, so you look professional and there’s no mistaking what needs to be done to the home.
- Educational Brochures! Since we know that not all sellers “get it”, we offer easy to understand, statistics and materials you can use to educate them on the staging process.
- Referral Program! Refer another agent or client and receive deep discounts on your next staging service.
- Social Media Recognition! Let us help you market your listing by giving you a Realtor Partner Feature on our social media platforms when we provide a staging service for you.
- Presentations, marketing materials, open house help, and more
Using furniture and accessories from our fully stocked warehouse, a staging specialist will design and stage the property with the buyer demographic in mind to create a look that “set apart” look that our market requires.
A staging specialist will use client’s furnishings to prepare the property for photos and the market!
Pre List Consultation
Using “buyers’ eyes,” one of our staging specialists will do a 60-90 minute walk through of the property to develop and plan and strategy for the client to execute to effectively stage the property to sell.
A certified color specialist will assist clients in selecting appropriate colors to meet their needs. Whether you are a seller attempting to select colors to bring the highest return on investment or you are a buyer looking to bring personal taste to your dream home – we can help!
A certified redesign specialist works with a client looking to create a new look for their property. The redesign specialist will create a full design based on the clients preferences and desires for the space.
Our strategically sourced furniture & accessories are stored in our humidity controlled 4,000 sq ft warehouse. We have thousands of items, and is continually growing with new styles and trends to stage properties at any price and any style. We allow clients to rent our items.
Accreditations and Certifications
Our staff is accredited, certified and educated in strategic principles and methods in the Staging Industry. Our company has the ONLY Master Level trained Staging Specialist in South Carolina adhering to the highest standards of excellence in our trade.
117 Thomas Cary Court
Charleston, SC 29492